Latest update May 24, 2022 (Build 3.64.27845.0) has bugs.

May 26, 2022

Before I updated to this version.  All of my text paragraphs  fade animation were working on Review360.  After posting several drafts from different courses after the updates.  All of my text animations are broken.  Some text would show up and some are totally off even if they are aligned to the right marker. During the preview on my local drive, non of these problems presented itself until they are viewed in Review360.

8 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Ted!

Sorry to hear that you ran into issues with your published output after installing the latest version of Storyline 360. Since they only appeared after upgrading your installation, does downgrading it to a previous version and republishing your courses fix the issue? If it does, would you mind sharing a copy of your project file with us here for testing so we can take a look at what's happening? If you prefer to share your course in private, use this link to open a support case with our support team, and we'll continue troubleshooting the issue there. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Melanie Share

I have noticed a lot of glitches with fade animations by paragraphs in my courses lately too. The text that shows in my timeline as showing up by paragraph sometimes just never appears on the slide. The animations sometimes work, but not consistently. I'm never confident if the issue is happening just when I preview the slide, in Articulate Review, or in the final course file. And it's not specific to one Storyline file - happening across all of my files. This never used to happen. Are others experiencing the same issue and is this something that a future update will address?