Letters 't' and 'f' going missing in Storyline 360 for small population of users?

Jan 27, 2017

I am getting some really odd feedback for one of our Storyline 360 courses (published for HTML5 with Flash backup). Has anyone encountered this / knows what is going on? Unfortunately I haven't been able to replicate the issue. Here are some of the comments the course is getting:

• "Why are all the t's and f's missing?"
  • "Most all T's and F's are missing"
  • When opened in Explorer there were missing letter so it was very hard to read.
  • "Some of the slides had letters missing"
  • "All the missing letters were very odd. Was there a point?"
  • "The content was difficult to read mostly because of there were letters missing throughout the slides. It seemed mainly all the "t's" and "f's"
  • Why are all the t's and f's missing? That was very strange and might be very hard for people with visual difficulties.
  • several letters were missing difficult to read.
352 Replies
Phil Mayor

That is funny, sort of. I have clients who would have not been so amenable.

The accessible text is really the only fix. Unless of course your client allows woff fonts but that will not happen. At some point this will go away when IE finally disappears. It would have been nice for Microsoft to deprecate IE similar to the way Adobe has with flash as it is unlikely flash will still be installed on most machine by the end of this month.

Sent from my iPhone