Letters 't' and 'f' going missing in Storyline 360 for small population of users?
I am getting some really odd feedback for one of our Storyline 360 courses (published for HTML5 with Flash backup). Has anyone encountered this / knows what is going on? Unfortunately I haven't been able to replicate the issue. Here are some of the comments the course is getting:
- "Why are all the t's and f's missing?"
- "Most all T's and F's are missing"
- When opened in Explorer there were missing letter so it was very hard to read.
- "Some of the slides had letters missing"
- "All the missing letters were very odd. Was there a point?"
- "The content was difficult to read mostly because of there were letters missing throughout the slides. It seemed mainly all the "t's" and "f's"
- Why are all the t's and f's missing? That was very strange and might be very hard for people with visual difficulties.
- several letters were missing difficult to read.