Litmos LMS with Storyline 360

Jan 23, 2019

Is anyone publishing their Storyline 360 courses to the Litmos LMS?

I have a course that has many modules. How do I set the last slide of a module?

Litmos provides the Next Module and Exit buttons at the top, but the last slide of the module is still visible.

Should I use a Exit Course or Complete Course trigger? I'm not really completing the course, but completing a module in the course.

4 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, JC!  You can use an Exit Course trigger in Storyline to close out that module.  Be sure to test its functionality in Litmos.  This article explains what could impact the function of the Exit Course trigger.

How are you determining completion of the module?  You could choose by quiz result, viewing a certain number of slides, or using a course completion trigger.  If using the course completion trigger, you can attach it to your "Exit" button.  Be sure it comes before the trigger to exit the course.  😊

Anyone else who has experience with Litmos, feel free to jump into the conversation!

Neal Colson

Ashley,

I've tried using the fix above but we still have some issues with certain folks.  

If I use the Configuration.js file fix (see below), will the LMS recognize that the course is finished and give proper credit? 

Open the Configuration.js file in a text editor, such as Notepad.
Change this line: var EXIT_BEHAVIOR = “SCORM_RECOMMENDED”;

To: var EXIT_BEHAVIOR = “ALWAYS_CLOSE”;
Republish your course.

THANKS!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.