Logo Size

Aug 06, 2015

I am trying to create a player with a custom logo.  I want the round logo to sit on the background skin color.  Storyline seems to want to put a white box around it (see attachment).  Is there a way to either control the background color behind the logo or is there a way to size the logo exactly to fill the entire area (i.e. what are the dimensions of that area set aside for the logo).

Also what are the dimensions of the content area within the player (for example if I wanted to size a source bit-mapped graphic or video exactly so that it wouldn't be skewed when I would otherwise stretch it to fit.

Thanks in advance for any help.

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Neil, 

For the best results, use an image that has a maximum width of 200 pixels and a maximum height of 220 pixels. If your image doesn't fit within these dimensions, Storyline will scale it to fit. 

The overall dimensions of the slide content are determined based on your story size, and then how you've set the course to scale as detailed here. You may also want to review the elements of the player and how they'll impact your final published size. 

Neil Cramer

Thank you very much. That is what I was looking for. I missed the link to the advanced color properties editing.

Neil Cramer
Senior Instructional Systems Designer
Continuing Education/Educational Program Development
Office of the Comptroller of the Currency

(202) 649-6068
Neil.Cramer@occ.treas.gov

Satisfying Customer Needs Through Operational Excellence - If you would like to comment on my services today, please click here

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.