Markers

Dec 12, 2014

I am inserting markers but I cannot find the label to edit it until I preview. This is frustrating. PLease tell me what I am doing wrong.

thank you

4 Replies
Daniel LaCivita

thanks

Daniel LaCivita
Manager - Training and Compliance
Dassault Aircraft Services
DAS - Wilmington
Phone: 302-322-7203
Cell: 302-354-2251
Fax: 302-322-7221
dan.lacivita@falconjet.com
das.falconjet.com
The best people are at the heart of the best service...Whatever it Takes(r)

[cid:image004.jpg@01CFD0DA.9D355600]
Engineered with Passion
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain confidential and proprietary information that is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom they are addressed. You must maintain this information in confidence and not disclose it to third parties without the written consent of Dassault Aircraft Services. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you believe you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender, delete the e-mail from your computer and do not copy or disclose it to anyone else.

Daniel LaCivita

thanks

Daniel LaCivita
Manager - Training and Compliance
Dassault Aircraft Services
DAS - Wilmington
Phone: 302-322-7203
Cell: 302-354-2251
Fax: 302-322-7221
dan.lacivita@falconjet.com
das.falconjet.com
The best people are at the heart of the best service...Whatever it Takes(r)

[cid:image004.jpg@01CFD0DA.9D355600]
Engineered with Passion
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain confidential and proprietary information that is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom they are addressed. You must maintain this information in confidence and not disclose it to third parties without the written consent of Dassault Aircraft Services. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you believe you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender, delete the e-mail from your computer and do not copy or disclose it to anyone else.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.