Mouse calibration incorrect in published Storyline 360 file

Dec 06, 2017

Hello,

I am having a very weird issue in an LMS-published Storyline 360 that I am unable to replicate, but several users are experiencing. During a knowledge check on a Hotspot clickable question, they click one area, and the scrolling circle appears in another area. When I was first told about it by one person, I thought it might be a computer issue, but then it happened to several other people on the same course. I've attached a video one user shared with me. Any insight or experience others have had with this would be appreciated!

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

That's really strange, Sharon! I can see how that would cause frustration for your learners, so I'm glad you reached out. 

I do see that a similar issue was reported to us, but it looks like only mobile devices were affected in that case. Since this is happening on a desktop, I'd like our Support Engineers to take a closer look. Could you send a copy of your unpublished file to us by clicking here?

And be sure to let me know your case number so I can follow along!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.