Multiple reporting of results of Articulate scorm pkgs (2004 3rd ed.) in Cornerstone On Demand LMS.

Oct 18, 2023

We have been trying to solve a problem in which our LMS reports the results of an assessment multiple times in the report.  We are not sure if we have set up something incorrectly within Articulate, or it is an LMS issue. Has anyone else come across this issue recently?  Past version of the same package did not do this, so it is odd that it is now report like this. 

I have included an attachment of what is happening with the reporting to show the multiple reporting of 1 questions. 

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

1 Reply
Eric Santos

Hi Aimee,

I'm sorry you've hit this snag with LMS reporting; I appreciate you sharing the screenshot! Have you tried testing your course in a different LMS to confirm if the behavior you're experiencing is specific to your LMS? SCORM Cloud is a great environment that you can use for this purpose. Here's how: 

If you can replicate the behavior in SCORM Cloud, would you be willing to upload a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can look at it? We'll delete it when we're done!