Multiple text entry

Sep 13, 2017

Hello, I followed a tutorial to figure out how to have multiple questions and text entry on one slide.  This meant using the 'Pick one' feature and linking true/false variables to correct/incorrect....However, I'm still trying to understand how this works especially as what I've built here doesn't quite work. I keep getting 'You must complete the question before submitting' even when all the of the answers have been filled in.  Any help appreciated!

8 Replies
Wendy Farmer

Hi Anita

Trigger order is important - so I have reordered the triggers. Also you had a couple of the variable referencing the incorrect fields, so I put the references onto the slide so you could see them changing when the user clicks the right arrow. 

Hope this helps

Wendy Farmer

Hi Anita

you were using the incorrect variable references in your triggers.  These are the ones that needed to be changed

Change the default to "blank"

The variable  references below 'set 1', set.1, set yes 1 (shown on left) needed to be changed as per image on right

The correct variables then need to be used in the triggers

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.