My storyline 360 program not reponding , How can I fix it?

May 11, 2018

Hi everyone,

I have a bit problem

When I open Storyline 360 and do some True and False quiz,

This program is always freezing and not responding, 

I try to reinstall program and reboot again, But It's happen again.

I cannot work on this program.

How can I fix it ? Pls help

Many thanks

Pawita.u :)

5 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Pawita and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Sorry to hear that you ran into difficulty with this and it looks like David has popped in to help you out.

I am curious if the issue happens in any course you are working on or just this particular one as well?

If you cannot re-create the issue in a new course, I would advise to import the file into a new one and proceed.

If it's happening in any/all files, you should certainly conduct a repair of your software.

If you need to work directly with our team to dig a bit deeper, you can reach out here.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Pawita,

The trial is a full version of the software, so it should work the same and be stable throughout. 

Storyline supports all languages and scripts, including right-to-left scripts—such as Arabic and Hebrew—and double-byte character sets (DBCS)—such as Chinese, Japanese, and Korean—so you can create courses in any language, including Thai. 

If your Storyline application is freezing or crashing, I'd ask you to connect with our Support Engineers who can take a look at what's happening on your computer! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.