Playing the content on an unupdated version of Internet Explore (11.1217.177763.0) in an pop-up window.

Jun 24, 2020

Hello

We are experiencing some issues with a content in Articulate 3. The client is playing the content on an unupdated version of Internet Explore (11.1217.177763.0) in an pop-up window and when playing the contents, when trying to close it, the content closes but the sound remains; the client has to exit Moodle to stop hearing the audio. This doesn't happen on Internet Explore 11.9. Then, we don't know whether there is any code or any way to force the tool so that the audio stops when the window closes. Has this happened to anyone else? May it be related to watching the content on an pop-up window

T​hanks in advance.

​Regards,

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Hello Lidia,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening on an older version of IE11. I'd love to help in any way I can!

First, have you heard from the client that testing in the latest version of IE11 runs smoothly? 

A good next step is to enable LMS Debug Mode to see the communication between Storyline and Moodle. If you can share the resulting debug log with your LMS team, they should be able to track down why the issue only happens in version 11.1217.177763.0.

If you can share the log with our Support Engineers here, we can help interpret it!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.