15 Replies
jay kash

Hi, yes I noticed that I was having the same issue.  Internet connected but nothing.  It seems to be causing some sort of proxy issue.  I just started to troubleshoot but frankly do not have the time right now to deal with it.  Probably some sort of licensing or startup app taking over my network settings.   Anyway, it would be nice to get this up and running smoothly.  Have your startup delayed or not until internet/network settings are stable.  The app probable assumes that a network connection is already present on startup but not the case with stacks of drivers/complex wireless networks, and registration/connection verification with wireless such as Xfinity/Comcast.  Bye.

Ashley Terwilliger

Hi Heather,

Is this a new message for you today, or have you run into it before?

I'd start by checking the list of network endpoints and ports listed here and enabling those required to run Articulate 360. 

If you're still seeing this error, let me know if you're seeing it on the 360 web, in the desktop app or when attempting to use Storyline. 

heather meert

Hello, Thank you for the reply. This is a new message. I have not had issues connecting before and I have internet connectivity.

Here is the error message at the top of the login:

[cid:image001.png@01D44070.E9109580]

Heather Meert
Senior Trainer, Human Resources Information Systems
[http://intranet/groups/Communications/Resources/Logos/Centene%20Logos/

heather meert

Hello,

Thank you for the follow up! Our IT team was able to fix the issue today. I shared with them the info you had provided. I am not sure what the issue was, but I'm happy it's fixed now! Happy Friday!

Heather Meert
Senior Trainer, Human Resources Information Systems
[http://intranet/groups/Communications/Resources/Logos/Centene%20Logos/

Ashley Terwilliger

Hi Abigail,

Are you seeing a particular error message or it's just spinning? Have you already had your IT team look at enabling the network endpoints and ports listed here? If so, and you're still stuck, I'd like to have you work directly with our Support Team so that they can look at the specifics of your account. 

You can start a case here to connect with them! 

Ashley Terwilliger

Hi Johnny,

Keep us posted if you're still running into trouble after going through the network endpoints, and you'll want to connect with our Support Team next! They'll be able to dig into more specifics of your environment. One other thing to check, is that you're on the latest update of Storyline 360, build 33.20697.0