Problem on preview slides with slide Levels with A360

Apr 13, 2017

Hi Everybody, 

i'm facing a problem with a PC with Windows 10 on which i use Storyline 360.

Basically when i try to preview a slide with some slide levels, i can't see nothing and the system feeze on a gray screen and the roating wheels.

This issue does not happen with other slides with only the Base Layer. Attached the prntscreen.

The same .story file run correctly in others PC with A360, so i do not attach the .story file because it's useless. the problem is the same with all the projects on this PC. i'm quite sure this issue is related to the PC and not to SL360 but i would like to understand if there is some setting or something that i can do to solve this issue.

thanks in advance

8 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Antonio - Just popping in to check on you :) Looks like Victor sent some information to you a couple of days ago. Hopefully you got the e-mail, it would have come from support@articulate.com - so be sure to check spam/junk folders if needed.

If you did not get the e-mail, just let me know and we can get that back out to you. 

If you need further assistance, just reach back out to Victor :)

Have a great weekend!

Massimiliano Fiorelli

Hello Leslie,
thanks for asking.

I did try to follow all the suggestions of Victor with no success unfortunately.
Nevertheless I’m now managing this issue with the IT dept. of my company, in order to see if it’s something we can fix internally since it’s probably a problem of that specific PC.

I’ll keep you updated on the status
Have a great weekend you too
Antonio

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.