Problems bringing up existing course created in April with the newest Upgrade in Storyline 360

Jul 07, 2021

I have created a course back in April and the beginning of May.  I had to recreate it because Articulate had upgraded and I lost the ability to bring up my course I had spent an entire month creating.  First course I ever created.  So now we need to publish it for everyone to use and I wanted to make a change before we finalized it.  I can't open in into the newest version of Storyline that I just upgraded.  Any suggestions as to why I am having this problem?  It's frustrating that older courses can't be opened the new upgraded versions of the same apps.

Thanks for your time and help!

2 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Jean,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into issues opening your course in the latest update of Storyline 360. Usually, newer projects will run into snags as they have new features that older versions don't.

You can try reverting Storyline to a previous version to see if that helps, but if you'd like some help, share your .story with our support engineers, and they can lend a hand!

SHARE YOUR FILE WITH US.