16 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Dave,

Really sorry you're getting stuck in installation. We want to help you get this sorted out right away, so I've opened a case on your behalf (#01308227). One of our engineers will reach out to you shortly.

In the meantime, try the recommendations in this article. Let me know if that helps you!

Mary Medlen

Could someone please share with me what information Robert sent? We just started running Windows 10 and after attempting an update, our team keeps getting notifications that the update failed. We've reached out to Articulate support and they told us to re-start. My manager just reached out again, but if someone here knows the fix, that would be great. Thank you!

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Mary!  It looks like Robert asked Dave to make sure that the necessary ports were open, as listed in this article.

He went on to give some pretty specific steps, including running a cleanup file and reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++.  I didn't see a case with your email.  If it's your manager who opened the case, have them reply with the results of trying our recommendations.  We're always happy to escalate a case or keep chipping away until we can find the trick!