Problems with Screen recordings - since latest 360 upgrade

Oct 17, 2017

I'm hoping someone has some insight to this issue we just started experiencing. 

We are Articulate 360 users and our videos consist predominantly of screen recordings.  (We are the Corporate Education Team that provides how-to videos for our software applications.) 

Just since the latest 360 upgrade (last week), we are experiencing issues with any slides that include a recording.  It's not completely clear, but it seems that the action on the slide is repeating itself.  For example, if the slide contains a demonstration of clicking an icon and seeing a popup menu, the slide will show the menu popping up, then going away, then the click and the menu again. 

We've been able to "correct" the problem by either using the Action Fine Tuning feature OR by deleting the screen recording from the slide altogether.  Clearly, neither of these is what we want to do nor should we have to do this.

Anyone else seeing this?  We've been using Articulate for over 2 years now and have not had any issue like this until now.  But for us - and for our content - this is a VERY real problem (not to mention the fact that it is burning time).

Thank you,

Jill

1 Reply
Ali Goulet

Hey Jill! 

I'm sorry these issues are cropping up and causing some headaches for you. Thanks for letting us know and for detailing what's happening here.

I saw that you've also reached out to our Support Engineers (perfect move, by the way!) and you've been working with my colleague Ryan. He's happy to continue working with you directly, and will be in touch soon. 

I'll be keeping an eye on your case, as well! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.