Problems with starting the articulate 360 desktop apps

May 15, 2017

Dear heroes,

We are using articulate 360 in my company with three licenses since this year. 

But since 3 weeks me and my collegue can not open any articulate 360 app anymore. After starting a articulate app the attached failure notice appears.

Do you have an idea what may couse this failure and how to get rid of it? We tried to uninstall and reinstall all apps and articulate 36o several times - with no success. 

43 Replies
Lis Kelså

Suddenly can't open Articulate - get these two error messages:

Just thinking: Earlier this week I was asked to update Windows 10 by Microsoft. Could it have something to do with some sort of incompability with Microsoft's latest update?

My main concern here and now is: How can I solve this problem so I can log in and continue working?

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Lis,

Thanks for letting us know what's going on and I'm sorry for the trouble.

First, can I have you close the Articulate 360 desktop app (double-click on the red X and then head over to the system tray. There, right-click on the Articulate logo and select Quit).

Here's a quick video

After that, please restart the machine and then try signing in again.

Here are some other common solutions for sign-in issues.

Let me know if you see any improvements from there!

Tess Crossen

Can you not just post the fixes in a more transparent and easily accessible place? I am tired of combing these discussions, performing all of the "fixes," reaching out to support and then getting pushed to an engineer (who is not accessible 24/7). These are not new problems. They occur far too frequently and apologies and support cases do not suffice. Post the solutions. Post the cleanup apps. Finally, fix this stuff.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.