Pubbing - Seekbar - New Mobile Player for iOS and Android

Apr 17, 2015

Requesting solutions to the following issues:

Pubbing: Every time I launch Storyline for the first time and attempt to pub a SCORM format file, that window hangs up and doesn't resolve so I end up have to force quit the entire program and relaunch it.

Seekbar: When used, it adds about 20-30 minutes of black to the video despite the fact that the video is edited appropriately.

New iOS and Android Mobile Player feature: (refer to attached)When utilized, the course does not get tracked to our LMS and it used to in the past.

Thanks

1 Reply
Emily Ruby

Hi Gem!

As far as the publishing a hanging up issue, you may want to follow the steps here. Also I want to confirm you are working locally as described here.

For the seekbar issue, can you confirm that the timeline of the slide is set to stop when the video stops? Make sure there wasn't any added time which could cause a black, or blank screen after the video stops.

For the tracking issue, in the image you only have HTML5 checked, but you mentioned the Mobile Player. If you use the Mobile Player, it must be published for Tin Can API to allow tracking. If you are only using HTML5, you may want to test the content on the SCORM Cloud to verify that it is tracking there.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.