Published file completely out of wack starting today

I have been working on a project for the past 2 months.  Many slides, some multimedia intensive, and many branches.  All of a sudden after publishing today, the course is completely unstable and elements are non-clickable.  I decided to try opening a previous version and updating a single text box and then publishing.  This resulted in the whole scene being non-functional.  I tested this with other scenes, updating as little as adding a period to a text block.  I have the latest Storyline 2 update 11.  It seems like a system bug if anything but very frustrating. 

6 Replies