Publishing to word

May 15, 2014

Hello everyone.  I have tried publishing one of my courses into word, but it will only publish the first two slides.  any ideas why this might be doing this. 

Thanking you in advance 

Warmest

Lorna

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Lorna,

if you're having difficulty publishing to Word, you'll want to check that you're working on a local project file and publishing to a local drive as described here.  Also, I'd double check that you're using the most recent update of Storyline, update 5.  

If it seems to be only one particular file that won't publish to Word, you may want to import the file into a new project as described here and try publishing that new version. 

Please let us know how it goes after checking into those elements. 

Lorna Matty

Thanks Ashley

I have tried all your suggestions and I'm afraid I am still experiencing the same problem with all my projects. It has worked before - so I am baffled as to why it has suddenly stopped working. The only thing I can think of is that I have recently had windows 7 installed on my desktop and laptop at work and I don't recall having these probelms when I was on the old operating software i.e. windows XP.  So would aprciate any other thoughts you may have.

Many thanks

Lorna

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.