I am using Storyline 360 to create a test that is causing me a lot of problems:
- The test has three different sections, two with 30 questions, and one with 40.
- In order to pass, the test taker needs to earn a minimum of 60% on each section AND 67% overall.
- The problem is that, when I publish the test, I am given the option to report only ONE results slide, when I really need data on FOUR (one result slide per section, plus an overall results slide).
- Our LMS company said that our platform does not provide a workaround (such as allowing us to run a report to pull data from specific slides).
- Does anyone have any ideas about how to set up one result slide to capture both pass conditions (60% per section and 67% overall)?