I recently started this discussion:
- We have created our own videos.
- All our videos are uploaded to Vimeo.
- Videos are embedded into slides using "Insert>Video from Website".
- Videos in slides are not full size.
- Resources - we used to insert videos from "File" (see 1.jpg).
- Resources - I have tested linking to videos using "URL" (see 2.jpg).
In resources we want all videos to play full sized (i.e. like 1.jpg). If we use "File" this makes the eLearning site too large. If we use "URL" this does not open the video full sized, instead it opens the website.
Question: In Resources is there a way of making the videos look like 1.jpg, but be embedded instead (i.e. not go to a website) but play full sized.