Rise 360 and SuccessFactors Upload Issues

Nov 14, 2022

Hi there,

I've been trawling the forums for help but so far none of the solutions provided has helped. My clients and I are facing issues with Rise 360 SCORM files getting them uploaded onto SuccessFactors. I'm not sure if it's a network issue; because my client is a bank - so they might have high security issues but how can we go about this issue? I've tried the unzipping & rezipping method and the client has tried the upload using personal computer method as well. Both are not working out.

Can I check if anyone has gotten around this issue? For the record I'm using Articulate Rise 360 on Mac M1 machine and Google Chrome. Once I completed the course, I download and send the SCORM file to the client via WeTransfer.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello Firdaus, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

If you're having trouble uploading content to your LMS, there's a chance that your network might be preventing the upload from successfully completing. 

One way to test is to try uploading your course to a different LMS to compare. This article explains how you can test your course in SCORM Cloud: 

There are a few scenarios that might occur: 

1. If you are able to successfully upload your file to SCORM Cloud, reach out to the support team of SuccessFactors and report the behavior you're experiencing there. 
  2. If you are unable to upload your file in SCORM Cloud, let your network administrator know that your account is unable to perform uploads to LMS environments. 

If the issue persists, open a support case with our team here for additional assistance.