SCORM and Moodle

Nov 10, 2016

Hello. Does anyone have any experience using a Storyline-generated SCORM package with Moodle?

7 Replies
Ali Goulet

Hi Terry, Thanks so much for reaching out here! I'll admit I don't have personal experience with Moodle so I'll have to defer to the community on specifics. However, it might be easier for someone to assist if we had a little more information. Was there something in particular you had a question about regarding this? Are you running into any issues? I know we do have Moodle users that frequent the forums here so hopefully someone will be able to chime in! :)

Terry Wood

Thanks Tristan and Roger. I am having some difficulties with getting the Storyline output to display properly on different machines.

Does the learner’s browser have anything to do with how the courses are viewed or does Moodle take care of that? I’m having problems getting the closed captioned videos in my courseware to display consistently in testing on different machines.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.