Screen record published storyline 360 goes automatically to the background window.

Jan 31, 2017

Hello

We are reproducing some courses from storyline 2 to storyline 360 into HTML5. We use some screencaptures. Now in Internet Explorer 10  the videos will(screen captures) go to the back of te window automatically?? What's is going on and is ther somtething I can do to solve this?

see the screencapure in the attachement

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Patrick!

Thanks for taking a screen recording of what you're seeing on your end, and I'm not sure I've run across behavior like that before. I can't quite tell from the video, but is this content hosted in an LMS? If so, I would recommend troubleshooting using SCORM Cloud to nail down whether it's an LMS specific issue or a file specific one.

If I'm way off base, please feel free to share your file. I'd like to test it to see if I can reproduce the behavior. Just use the Add Attachment button to attach the file here in the thread, or you can use this form to send it directly to our Support Engineers. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.