Screen Recording Issue

Feb 23, 2023

I have a 3 screen setup and typically when I screen record on Storyline 360, I can select a screen or specific portion of the screen to record and I'm good. Now I try to record my screen and it records only a small section of one of my three screens at random. I first had this issue a few weeks ago and it's still ongoing. I have a few colleagues with the same issue. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the program or an issue with my setup. Either way, I'd love to get some help!

3 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hi Charlie and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes Community! ✨

Thanks so much for reaching out. Happy to help! 

It sounds like you might need to adjust the recording size prior to hitting the record screen button. 

In order to better understand your question, I wanted to create a quick Peek. In the video, I walk through how to modify the recording size. 

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/9c3c317e-ab0a-448a-95e0-98be48c7bacf/review

If you try to modify this, are you experiencing a change to what is displayed on your end?  

Hope this helps!

Luciana Piazza

Hi Rose,

Thanks so much for reaching out! Sorry to hear you're running into this issue as well with the record screen function within Storyline. 

I see that you're currently working with my colleague Carlo. You are in great hands! 

We'll continue the conversation over in your support case. 

Have a great start to your week!