screen recordings

Jul 20, 2015

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone had any advice on this problem:

We create pretty much all of our output based on software simulations. It works fine, (apart from the dreaded 'Right-Click' issue), but, if I create the recording, and insert it in 'test mode', every screen is created using the 'Submit interaction when user clicks the submit button'.

So I go through each screen separately, amending this trigger to say 'Submit when user click the hotspot 1', then remove the Submit button, then change the tries from unlimited to 2....   It's a real pain after a while, especially if there are maybe 30 odd screens to do individually.

Does anyone know if its me going about this incorrectly, or if there is somewhere I can set these choices as defaults so they are done by the Storyline during the creation process, or am I stuck with having to go through this each time?

I've got the same sort of issue using 'Try mode', where I don't actually want the 'Hint' layers built into the story, so I have to go through removing these every time..

Any advise would be welcomed..

1 Reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.