SL 360: Quiz Swipe Issue

Hi,

For quiz slides, Both Prev and Next are NOT checked for Swipe setting on the slide property, also Prev and Next are also not checked for Buttons. However when I played the lesson (Restricted Nav), I am able to swipe the quiz slide to move to the next one WITHOUT choosing an answer; also right after I choose an answer, I am able to swipe the quiz slide to move to the next one. For the later case, if I set the question with multiple attempts, it skips all the attempts, as well as the Correct/Incorrect/Retry layout slides.

This looks like a serious bug in Articulate. Are you aware of it?

I checked the Player settings trying to find a checkbox to disable the Swipe function of the responsive player, I didn't find it. Is there anyway I can disable Swipe for responsive player?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!

8 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hello Jihong,

Thanks so much for the head's up. I was able to reproduce the same behavior in a fresh file when testing on my mobile device.  I'm sorry that this is slowing you down!

Let me get this issue in front of our team to see how we can help.  I'll keep this discussion updated with any new information.