SL360 Player malfunction

Jul 22, 2021

Hello,

I would like to ask if anyone of you guys experience some misbehavior on SL360 Video player?

I’ve been making 5 slides with video player it has a seek bar, but the problem is when I created a package and upload it, there are times that:

1. The player plays but the seek bar is not moving (restarting that slide turns all back to normal)
  2. There are times that the player stops playing at any point of video timeline. (again restarting that slide turns all back to normal )
  3. There are times that the player doesn’t play at all. (again restarting that slide turns all back to normal )

This behavior happens randomly that is why I am thinking that it is a bug on SL360, I want to know your inputs regarding my problem.

Thanks 

4 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi melvin!

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! I'd like to work with you so we can log these issues as bugs. Are you publishing the course for Web, LMS, Review 360, or Video? 

Do you mind sharing your project too so that I can add it to the bug report?

Again, I appreciate you bringing this to our attention!

Becca Levan

Hello melvin!

Happy to step in where Lauren left off! Absolutely you can share your project privately. I've gone ahead and submitted a case on your behalf, so you should receive an email with a private upload link.

We'll get these details logged in your case, and as soon as you submit your file, one of my teammates will reach out shortly after!