Bug still existing: SL360/SL3 drag and drop items not centered correctly

Jun 20, 2017

Hi folks,

I have a problem with my drag and drop items. We use drop items with a dashed outline and drag items with a normal outline. But since SL360/SL3 the "centered" function doesn´t work anymore. The items are shifted no matter what we do. If the drop item has a normal outline too it works. (But we really want the dashed one ...)

See attached file. If this is a known issue, it would be really nice to know and if it will be fixed soon/some day.

Greetings

Susi

8 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to share that we just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes that you'll see in the release notes here.  

I'm sure you'll be most interested in:

Fixed: Drag-and-drop questions weren't always evaluated correctly, and drag items weren't precisely centered in drop targets.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.