13 Replies
Indrani Sen

Leslie,

I have a strange problem.   I have a course divided into multiple modules, and each module has 3-4 tabs.  For some modules, the tabs play perfectly, whereas for others it does not play at all.  However it works nicely in 'preview' mode, but the strange problem happens only in 'Publish' view.  So sorry about sounding vague.  My final project is big, so how can I send the file to you.  Also I opened a case for this issue.  But reaching out as I am in a rush.  Thank you

Indrani Sen

Hi Leslie, 

I recreated a work-around.  It was working fine..till I did something.  Please can you take a look?  I will be happy to send u the source file.  

All the sections work.  The only tab that does not work is 'Personal hygiene'.  When I click the 'next' button, it does not show the next layer 'ph2'.  Please can you take a look? 

Many thanks,

Indrani

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Indrani,

I see where you posted this response in your support case as well. I escalated it as you requested.

I took a look at the file you shared here, and I do not have an issue with the Next button on the Personal Hygiene slide and it goes to the ph2 layer as expected.

I would encourage you to continue working with the support team so that we can get this resolved and prevent any confusion. 

Indrani Sen

Hi Leslie,

I was trying the published view, and I am getting the same error every time. Actually it works first time, but then when I try it again, I always get the white screen. As you mentioned it is the inconsistences that worries me. I hope the engineer can help me out, and show me a work-around.

You mentioned that you had escalated this case. I hope for a speedy solution. Thanks again for all your help.

Best

Thanks

Indrani