Slides are Grey in Review 360

Jan 26, 2021

We have an issue where a developer has gone into MyTeams and started a new project with a file in MyTeams. She developed the content and then published to Review 360, but the slides were grey. This is peculiar because I have been unable to re-create this problem. I can download, develop, and publish for review. I even shared with her, and she could access the review file. We thought maybe she could create a new file in her own Storyline app and then copy the slides from the file she downloaded from Teams. That did not work. There was unable to review the file. She can create her own file in Storyline and publish that to Review, but as soon as she inserts slides from the template, there is a problem. Any ideas about what would trigger content to be blocked in Review 360? 

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Hi there, Forrest!

Thanks for walking us through what's going on.

A good first step is to check that your teammate is working on a local hard drive, as working on a shared one can cause distortion.

If that checks out, are you comfortable with sharing the .story file (even just a troublesome slide) for a closer look? You can share it publicly as a reply to this post or send it to me privately by using this case link.