Storyline 360 Crashing

Jun 11, 2020

I am working in SL360 on Windows 10 Pro i7 - 32GB RAM. I've done my Articulate updates and when I have more than one project open at a time, one or both projects seems to freeze and I need to restart my laptop. The files are around 250-300mb and with all programs open, I'm using appx. 30% of my memory. Is there a known conflict working on multiple files?

4 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Lori!

I currently have multiple Storyline projects open, and I do not see any lagging when switching between them. I'm using the latest update; Storyline 360 Update 40 (Build 3.40.22208.0). 

Are you saving your projects or backing them up to a shared/network drive? This can often cause freezing because files are saved locally. We recommend saving the file to your local drive, such as your C: drive.

Lastly, if you're using the latest update and saving locally, then we'll want to bring in our Support Engineers for further troubleshooting. The easiest way to connect with our Support Team is by submitting a case for 1:1 help.  You can connect with a Support Engineer here.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.