Storyline 360 Drag and Drop - Drag Objects hidden

Jul 05, 2018

I don't know if it's the browser (Chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)) or the upgraded SL360 but within the last month, I have noticed that the drag objects are either hidden or invisible when previewing and viewing in Chrome. IE works fine. Drag objects are visible.

Attached is a .story with three Drag and Drop pages. The last one works. It also does not have a colored shape behind the objects as the other two two questions do in the slide master. It's almost like the slide master BG is covering the drag objects.

Anyone else experiencing this?

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Bret,

I'm so sorry you ran into that issue. Our team is working on a fix as we speak, but until then, you can work around this problem by setting the Shuffle option to "None". 

If that's not an option for you, you can also reach out to us here to request a rollback to a previous update of Storyline 360. That way you can stay up and running until we get the fix in place. 

Leslie McKerchie

Hi again Brett :)

Great news!  We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes that you'll see in the release notes here

The item you'll be interested in is:

Fixed: In drag-and-drop interactions, drag items might return to their original positions during quiz review or be hidden by other objects.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.