Storyline 360 Glossary Selected Terms - Font Face Error, Bug

Nov 18, 2020

There is a bug in the glossary terms where some letters font face becomes Times New Roman when selected.  All of my team mates tested and have this bug so I think this is not an isolated case on my PC.

Anyone else experiencing this?

7 Replies
Trish Chin

Hi Paul and Vincent,

We are experiencing this with a new course we're developing, and have noticed that the issue is occurring for us with lower case p only, in the headings of the glossary term when the term is clicked. Please see published example https://360.articulate.com/review/content/230f842e-5cf1-4925-a253-fd3256c9529e/review

We are using the classic player and the player font is Arial. If the developer shares the project Team Slides, I can't seem to correct it. Deleting the offending items and re-adding them doesn't resolve the issue.

Also attaching SL file for your reference.

Paul James Abetchuela

Hi Vincent,

We are using classic player, font is Arial. My colleague noticed this first on the course he completed. So we tested and the issue is also happening with 2 other courses the we are currently developing. I think it happens to random letters but based on our observation, it is occurring mostly on letter J, K, L, P, Y, Z.

Vincent Scoma

Hi Paul and Trish,

Thank you for sharing those details! 

I followed those steps to see if I can recreate this on my side. After reviewing my file in Chrome, I am noticing the same behavior. I am going to bring this to our team so we can review it further. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! 

We will be sure to reach back out as soon as we have an update to share! 

Leslie McKerchie

Hello again, Paul and Trish!

Great news!  We just released another update for Articulate 360 and included a few important fixes you'll see in the release notes.

The item you'll be interested in is:

Fixed: Some letters changed fonts in glossary entries in the classic player.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.