Storyline 360 - image different in the published file and when played in the LMS

Feb 10, 2017

Hi there, I have a module initially created in Storyline 2 and upgraded to Storyline 360. When published and previewed the module is ok, but when uploaded in the company LMS on one of the page, an image appears differently from what it is in the source file and in the published version. I have already tried to replace the image and republished the module but this didn't solve the issue. Could anyone help? Thanks.

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Angelina,

That's really odd! To confirm it's not an issue with your LMS you may want to look at testing it in another environment such as SCORM Cloud which is an industry standard for LMS Testing. The article linked there will walk you through testing steps and help see how it'll behave in another environment. Also, you'll want to be sure you're project is stored locally and that you're using a supported browser, listed here

If you're still seeing the issue, would you mind sharing your file (or even just the one slide) so I can test it on my end?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.