Storyline 360 - Images don't load on 1 slide for some learners in Chrome or IE - or for me when going in as an admin

Oct 23, 2020

Hello,

We have a course that was created in Storyline 360 just this year.  It does not contain flash.

Most learners are able to launch and complete the course successfully in our Cornerstone LMS in either Chrome or IE.  However, some learners experience that the course stops displaying images midway on a certain slide.  This has happened on a few different slides, but I've included attachments of the most frequently reported slide.

Each of the circle images in the attached sample image link to additional pages in the course.  If you run your cursor over the slide, the cursor will change and recognize there is a transparent link. Due to the build out of the course, a person must click on each link before they can proceed in the course.

This is a strange situation because if I proxy in as a user who is experiencing this problem, I also experience the images not load on my own laptop.

Any idea why this is happening for some learners or how to resolve it?

Thank you!

Elaine

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi Elaine!

I'm happy to help! First, it sounds like the slides with images or videos aren't fully loading at specific parts of the course. Are you only seeing this in Cornerstone LMS, or does this also happen when viewing the course on a web server? If it's only Cornerstone LMS, I'd recommend looking at their system requirements to see what browser and set up they recommend. Next, are there any triggers that are preventing the images or videos from appearing? 

The quickest way for us to offer a solution is by taking a look at your project. Do you mind uploading your file by using this secure upload link? We'll take a look and reply to our findings. We'll also delete the project after troubleshooting. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what the fix is!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.