storyline 360 run simulation in full screen

Mar 10, 2017

Is there a way to run a simulation or demo screen record in full screen at the learner's discretion? 

10 Replies
Jeff Kortenbosch

Well, you could set the player to transparent and have it scale to fit your browser screen. There'd always be a couple of pixels of space on the outer edges of our screen but that should give you the ability the have a full screen demo running without people noticing the Storyline player.

You can find those settings in the Player section.

Juan de Jesus Ochoa Flores

buy Articulate Storyline 360 and when I save as HTML5 and I want to see it full screen  does not give the option is there any way to do it.

the problem is when I publish it and I want to see it in full screen does not give me the option.

there is some way to do it.

or you can convert the folder you generate into html5 and pass it to mp4, so you can upload it to Youtube.

The type html5 format does not let me upload it to Youtube.

Jose Tansengco

Hi All,

I have some great news to share! We just released a really cool feature that allows you to add a player toggle to let learners view courses in full-screen mode.

To take advantage of this update, launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by posting here or reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.