Storyline 360 Screencast problems

Jan 04, 2019

Hi,

I've been recording screencasts for a couple of days in 1920x1200 res and it has worked fine so far.

However I noticed I needed to change it to 1024x768 to make it look better for the students, and now my recordings just get stuck at 100%.

If I make a very short recording, Storyline manages to save it, however if its a minute or more it crashes and get stuck on 100%.

This is extremely frustrating, considering you don't have created the option to import Replay 360-projects (which handles the screencasts just fine).

For now my productivity is at a standstill, so please look at this asap.

I have tried to reinstall, and have all apps updated.

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Tommy,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know that you are running into difficulty with your screen recordings and the troubleshooting that you've gone through so far.

When you mention getting stuck at 100%, is this happening when you've finished recording and the file is rendering? So, you never get to the point of inserting it into your course?

I know you mention that you've reinstalled, but I'm curious if the issue happens in any course you are working on or just this particular one?

If you are able to reproduce the issue, please let me know the steps so that I can take a closer look as well (including your story size).

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.