Storyline 360 Shadow effect on font inside of Markers

Jun 14, 2018

Another quick question about Markers. I would like to add a shadow effect to the font inside of the marker, as I do in regular Text Boxes, but for some reason it is not displayed. Here is a snapshot of the Marker:

And here a Text Box with the same Format shape settings applied to the font:

Am I doing something wrong, or is it expected behavior? Do the Markers have limited text formatting capabilities?

Thanks!

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Quinn,

It appears that the text shadow formatting option doesn't work in a marker, even though you can select that formatting option in the font formatting area.

Let me get this issue in front of our team--if it turns out to be a bug, we can begin looking at next steps for a fix.  I'll keep this discussion updated with any new information.  

eLearning  Developer

Hi Alyssa,

thanks so much for the reply. It would be great if that would be an option to add text shadow in Markers, since the fonts would look consistent in the entire course. Now it looks different in our custom-made popup windows and the marker popups. Let us know if there is any new information then!

Thanks again

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.