Storyline 360 Styles Bug

Feb 21, 2024

Hello Articulate Support,

I'd like to report a bug with the Storyline 360 Styles. It's one I've put up with for a long time, and hoped might be resolved in a release, but this morning, finally reached the point where I have to report this. I may have reported this in the past I'm not sure (side note: Any way we can see the issues we've reported in the past, we report issues, and have no way of tracking them!!).

In a nutshell, you cannot select an piece of text within a paragraph and apply a style to the selection. The selection is ignored, and the style is applied to the entire paragraph. I demonstrate in the video, the bug, and how I work around this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPFRa6-M6Yw

It would be great to get a fix for this so we don't have to keep using work arounds for this. 

Thanks,
Sam

2 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Sam,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I can confirm that I was able to replicate the same behavior on a new project file, and using multiple versions of Storyline 360. I went ahead and filed this as a bug, and I've also added this community post to it so we can notify you as soon as a fix is released. Our apologies if this has slowed you down in any way.