Storyline 360 takes longer to save the recordings

Jun 27, 2022

Greetings,

I am using Storyline 360 recording feature. We will be creating simulations later using those recordings. The average and ideal time to save a 20 minutes recording for Storyline 360 is somewhere around 20-30 minutes. I believe that Articulate 360 is ideally behaving the way it should be and the 20/30 minute saving time is something that is concerning and needs to be optimized. Please let me know if there is anything that can be done to reduce the saving time.

P.S. I have an ideal specifications machine running on an supported hardware and operating system with all the latest OS and Articulate 360 updates installed. I have 8 Gigs of RAM which is sufficient to manage.

4 Replies
Ajinkya Kulkarni

Greetings!

I also wanted to know how many recording sessions we can have in parallel? i.e. started the 1st storyline recording. While it is inserting in storyline started the 2nd instance and started recording screen with 2nd storyline (1st is inserting the video to storyline in step by step slides). I tried 2 instances. Sometimes it works fine. Sometimes the 2nd instance crashes.

Please let me know. Thanks!