Storyline Quiz

Jan 14, 2014

I am attempting to build a Six Sigma Green Belt quiz that has 5 different parts.  I have each section start with a slide that denotes what the section covers (e.g. "Measure").  I have built out the quiz, but I need a little direction on the following:

a) In testing the quiz, when I get to the last question in each section, instead of me being able to answer the question and then it jumping to the next section, it just jumps to the next section without giving me time to chose an answer for the question

b) For scoring, but business unit does not want weighted questions, but just 1 point per correct question planned and the score will be a percentage correct answers of the total.  There are 60 total questions. 

Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Stephanie and welcome to Heroes! 

1) You'll want to check the slide properties to ensure that they are set to Advance by user instead of automatically. If the are set as such, are you using question banks for these quizzes? If so, there is a known issue described here, but since it sounds like it's only the last question I'd check the slide properties and what the triggers are for that last slide. 

2) You can change the points assigned to each question, but you'll need to do it on the individual questions (no way to update the default score). Storyline will display the Results as a percentage and points on the Results slide. 

Let us know if you need anything else! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.