Storyline360 titles will launch from our LMS ONLY in Internet Explorer - not in Chrome or Edge

Feb 09, 2021

Titles published using AICC and posted to our LMS will only launch using Internet Explorer. They will not launch in Edge or Chrome.

Based on previous posts we wouldn't be surprised by the opposite!

We are launching from SAP SuccessFactors LMS.

Any ideas? 

4 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Marc!

We're happy to help! You're right; I'd expect the course to open in Chrome and Edge, too, rather than just Internet Explorer. Do you see this with all the courses in your LMS or just this one?

If it's just this one, it would be helpful for our team to take a look at the .story file. Would you mind uploading it to us? Here's a secure upload link.

If all of your courses are only opening in Internet Explorer, then it might be a setting within your LMS. I'd recommend reaching out to your LMS admin to see which browser they recommend using for the best experience.

Lauren Connelly

Hi Michael!

We're happy to help! We didn't hear back from Marc, so I don't have a fix to share.

I've searched for information from SuccessFactors, and it looks like this is a common issue. The fix is to add the LMS site to the trusted sites in Chrome and Edge. Here's the support document from SF regarding this issue: Link

Please let me know if that does the trick!