Submit button issue

Jan 28, 2019

Hello, I have a quiz with correct/incorrect layers. Each of them with a little sound effect. Everytime I hit the submit button (it only has the submit interaction trigger) without having selected any option, it shows the invalid answer pop up (as ususal) then, when I hit the OK button to hide it, it plays the sound effects of the feedback layers.

Thanks for your answer.

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Sorry you ran into that, Construcción15 DTI.

We have this issue documented so we can investigate a fix!  For now, the workaround will be to add a trigger to "Play media (audio) when the timeline begins on the Correct/Incorrect layer".  Let me know if that works for you!

I'll add this discussion to our report so we can update you right here.

Leslie McKerchie

Great news!  We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes that you'll see in the release notes here.  

The item you'll be interested in is:

Fixed: Audio tracks from multiple layers could play simultaneously, even when the layers weren't open.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.