Suspend data

Nov 29, 2020

Hello,

I'm upgrading SL2 stories to SL360. After uploading the SL360 scorms to our LMS the stories don't work for students who already had suspenddata for that item. (New students no problem but I need to keep the suspend data working).

So I'm now testing the old SL2 scorm in our own LMS and in scormcloud. The same scorm, the same interaction/answers. Suspenddata differs. Is that normal behaviour?
I'm guessing suspenddata in our LMS causes problemes with upgrading to SL360. Anyone any idea what to do/test next?.

Thanks!!

Mia

4 Replies
M. Popelin

Thanks for your answer.

The suspenddata of the SL2-scorm in scormcloud is different from the suspenddata of the same SL2-scorm in our LMS. I don't know if that's a problem.

Why am I doing this: I hope to upgrade the scorms in our LMS to SL360 so they run in different browsers like Chrome, Edge and FF.
It is very important that the students keep their progress and results!

How can I do that? 

Mia.

M. Popelin

Thanks Phil. 
If I understand this correctly we will have to stay with SL2.
Losing students progress (just questions, no quizzing, no passing or scores, just answers) is not what we want, is not acceptable. 
Just to be sure, I sometimes have trouble understanding English text, am I correct: there is no way to keep student-progress like we want to?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.