trigger not working

Jan 28, 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to help a colleague.  Our organization had hired someone to develop a project using Storyline.  Part of the issue we are having is that some triggers are not working. 

The person created text boxes where every bullet is a trigger to display a layer.  In one section, only 3 of 5 triggers work although they are all configured properly.

Is there a limit to the number of triggers on a slide?  Is there a reason the triggers would not work even though they are setup the same way as all the other triggers?   Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

3 Replies
Michael Hinze

Tom, normally I would have rebuild the textbox to turn the five points into a true bulleted list and then redo the links. But I didn't want to 'break' your setup. So, as a workaround for the two bullet points that are longer than one line, I added a transparent object that shows the grey hover state for the text and on click shows the correct layer. Also, I redid the link on the second bullet. This seems to work for me, have a look.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.