Trigger not working

Sep 10, 2019

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help me as I'm a bit stumped. I have a simple interaction with four rectangles that should open a specified layer when clicked. Rectangles 1, 3 and 4 are working, but not 2. If I click rectangle 2, the previous triggers that were working, stop working. I've tried recreating the layer, recreating the trigger rectangle and have checked all of my triggers. 

I did a quick test when recreating the layer and it appeared to work before I put the motion path in for the layer. The other layers have motion paths which work so I'm not sure why this would cause the issue. Any ideas? TIA

2 Replies
David Schwartz

Hi Leonie,

Looks like an issue I saw a couple of months ago caused by a corrupted part of an icon. I wonder if your icons came from PowerPoint, as the one I saw.

In any case, I was able to get this to work by turning off the visibility of freeform 21 in the cap on the base layer. That object was invisible in any case. The attached version has it working.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.