Triggered Slide Jump Dissapears
Jan 27, 2014
Using Storyline 4:1311.1422, I noticed some odd behavior when I used a triggered slide jump. If you are reading this, please try to confirm that this is happening with your version of Storyline. If I can get a third part to confirm, I will submit it to the Support Team.
- Open Storyline, create a new Story
- Add content slides (at least two
- Add a trigger to the first slide. Set it to jump to slide 2 when the timeline ends
- Now go to the Slide Properties by click the small gear icon (lower right corner of the workspace, above "dim non-selected layers")
- Uncheck the box beside the word NEXT and watch your trigger dissapear.
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.