Unable to launch Articulate 360 Desktop apps

May 26, 2022

Hello,

I have been working on Articulate 360 for more than a year and have kept up to date with updates; however, this afternoon I got an Articulate 360 Unavailable error. It was working fine this morning. The rest of the error message says 'Your Articulate 360 desktop app (v1.64.27845.0) is out of date. Install the latest version, then try again'.  When I try to use the link, and install the latest version it say Articulate 360 is already installed. 

This happens with both Storyline and Replay. I can't launch the Articulate 360 App to update the files. I don't get an error message it just never launches. I can still access the web apps, I have logged out then back in and have shutdown my computer and restarted it. Nothing is working. Any ideas what the problem could be?

2 Replies
Joe Hauglie

Karen - You can probably resolve the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the app suite. See this article for a full description: https://articulate.com/support/article/How-to-Repair-Articulate-Storyline-360.

A situation you describe has happened to me before, and this is an efficient path to getting back to work. 

Good luck!

Joe H